by Using our Service you agree to the following Terms/ And accept this Liability Waiver:
The FDA advises that spray tan users should avoid inhaling or ingesting DHA or letting the spray get into your eyes. When using DHA-containing products as an all-over spray or mist, it may be difficult to avoid exposure in a manner for which DHA is not approved, including the area of the eyes, lips, or mucous membrane, or internally. Therefore, it is recommended that you take protective measures to eliminate eye contact, inhalation or ingestion during your spray tan session such as:
a. Using protective eyewear
b. Wearing nose filters
c. Sealing lips with lip balm
d. Wearing undergarments
These items will available to you At your appointment, free of charge, and It is your decision to wear or not to wear these items.
• Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician, and obtain a release, preferably written, from their doctor before using any spray tan service. For pregnant or nursing women: By booking an appointment with us and using our service you affirm that you have consulted your doctor prior to the appointment and obtained a Verbal or written release from your doctor. Although spray tanning is generally regarded as safe, we emphasize that if you are pregnant or nursing and decide to use our service you agree to do so under your sole responsibility, and by using our service you release us of any harm that may occur to you or the baby as a result of the application of the spray tan solution. You may request a list of ingredients prior to your appointment to show to your doctor. Our product is eco certified, hypoallergenic and vegan, but we do not make any guarantees in regards to safety for pregnant and nursing women due to the fact that not enough research has been done in the subject.
• Be advised there may be a small percentage of individuals whose skin does not react favorably to spray tanning. Some medications such as birth control pills, hormone replacement medications, or antibiotics, amongst others, may alter your tan. Please consult with your doctor if you are using any medications.
• All ingredients in the product used in this procedure are intended for cosmetic use and generally regarded as safe. There are, however, occasions where individuals may be allergic to one or more ingredients in the spray tan solution. If this occurs, shower immediately and discontinue use. If severe reaction, contact a physician. If you have any known allergies, You should ask to see the ingredients list prior to application.
• We do not advise being sprayed for photographic sessions, modeling assignments, weddings, etc. unless you have had a trial spray tan with us.
WARNING – This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
• Some of the ingredients in our solution contain a sugar-base and application can cause a rise in blood sugar levels. If you are diabetic or have medical conditions that can be affected or aggravated by a rise in blood sugar, please consult your physician before use.
• Some fabrics may be stained by the spray tanning solution, even after showering, especially if you sweat excessively, please use caution and care. Although the solutions we use wash off from most fabrics, by using our service you agree that we are not responsible for any clothing or furniture that is permanently stained, you must exercise care to prevent staining any fabric especially before your first shower.
• It is also possible that the solutions may transfer to other clothing, furniture or car seats after your session. We suggest bringing a towel to cover your car seat. We are not responsible for potential stains to clothing or upholstery. Please be conscientious and careful.
I have read the contents of this page carefully and state that I am not aware of any medical condition, allergies, or other reason that would prohibit me from sunless tanning. I have been given adequate instructions (see care page) for the proper use of the sunless application; I understand the risks involved, and use it at my own risk.
I hereby agree to release and hold harmless Shirley Pear Tans, LLC (it’s owners, operators, venues, and manufacturers) from any damages that I might incur due to the use of the service due to, but not limited to, allergies to ingredients, or undesired results (e.g tan being uneven, a tan that is too light or too dark, tan duration is less than expected, the tan is not fading evenly, etc) staining of clothes or other surfaces, etc.
Social Media Agreement (Applies to Collabs only): (models, designers, agents, others) Client agrees to tag/mention Shirley Pear Tans in no less than 3 pictures and/or videos taken on the days following the application of the tan where the tan is clearly visible (runway shows, castings, ads, etc), regardless of posting date; client authorizes Shirley Pear Tans to post, to it’s social media account(s) and/or website, any pictures of the client where the tan is clearly visible taken 5-7 days after spray tan application. By Using the service I agree to this terms.